AIM: GGITE aspires to make Bachelor of Education Programme a joyful, life-long-learning experience; by shaping the ‘Teacher-Learners’ into outstanding ‘Educators’.
OBJECTIVES: With regard to the national challenges emerging out of the State’s endeavour in implementation of Right to Free and Compulsory Education to Children, the Ganga-Global-Educators,having grasped the National Curriculum together with a transnational reasoning, will be specially enabled to:
- D: Developunderstanding of the psychological and sociological concepts beginning with the elementary and upper stages of school-learning contexts.
- A: Acquirenecessary skills to build curiosity, imagination and creativity.
- M: Manageappropriate resources for organising learning experiences.
- A: Acquaintwith methods and techniques of caring children with special needs.
- E: Enlargecapacity to understand and analyse the socio-cultural and emotional issues .
- I: InfuseICT (Information and Communication Techniques) and multilingual skills for enhancement of learning.
- O: Organiseyoga, games, sports and other co-curricular events and activities.
- U: Understandimplications of research for teaching-learning and undertake action research for encouraging innovative practices.