Two years duration Bachelor of Education programme known as B.Ed., is a professional course that prepares teachers for upper primary or middle level (classes VI-VIII); secondary (classes IX-X) and senior secondary (classes XI-XII) levels.
• The candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification/ examination recognised by the Academic Council of Aryabhatta Knowledge Universtiy equivalent there to be eligible for admission to the programme.
• No applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself admitted within the specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority.
• The reservation in seats shall be given as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
• Relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories (SC/ST only) shall be as per the rules of the State Government.
• Candidates belong to other than Bihar State shall not be given benefits of reservation policies. They will be treated as a candidate of general category.
Guidelines for Admission (Session 2016-18)
Online application form has to fill on University website: http:/akubihar.ac.in. The online filled application form (Printed /downloaded) must be sent with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) and Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for SC/ST candidates only, issued from any nationalized bank, in favour of “AKU, REGISTRATION AND EXAMINATION FUND” payable at Patna. Along with self attested photo copy of all the certificates must reach to: The Controller of Examination, Aryabhatta Knowledge University, CNLU, Campus,
Mithapur, Patna – 800 001 . (Bihar) on or before the last date for receipt of the form through Speed post/Registered post only.
- B.Ed. Joint Entrance Test Date : 25-10-2016
- Last Date of online Submission of Application Form : 08-10-2016
- Last Date of offline Submission of Application Form : 15-10-2016
- Last Date of receipt of printed application form along with demand draft in the University is 15.10.2016 (Saturday) till 05:00 PM.
Send the online/offline printed application well-in-advance so that it shall be received before the Last date. University will not be held responsible for any postal delay.
For more Information please download the prospectus from here