Two years duration Bachelor of Education programme known as B.Ed., is a professional course that prepares teachers for upper primary or middle level (classes VI-VIII); secondary (classes IX-X) and senior secondary (classes XI-XII) levels.
Programme Fee- 150000/-
• The candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity/Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification.
• No applicant shall be admitted, who has not applied for the admission within notified time or who, on being selected for admission, does not get himself admitted within the specified time, except where the delay has been condoned by the Competent authority.
• The reservation in seats shall be given as per the rules of the Government of Bihar.
• Relaxation in the qualifying marks in favour of the reserved categories (SC/ST only) shall be as per the rules of the State Government.
• Candidates belong to other than Bihar State shall not be given benefits of reservation policies. They will be treated as a candidate of general category.
Guidelines for Admission
Admission Process has Started , this time once again Lalit Narayan Mithla University Darbhanga is going to hold CET-B.Ed-2021 for session 2022-24 .On line apply process has started from 25th April 2022.Last date of apply is 17th May 2022. With late fee online submission of application form is 21st May 2022.Date of issue of admit card from 09th June 2022 on wards. Date of Entrance Test 23rd June 2022. Interested person may contact to Institution on 8539981680 for any query .
For detail contact to institution or visit the website https://bihar-cetbed-lnmu.in/index and www.lnmu.ac.in for detail. The Entrance Test Fee is Rs. 1000/-for general candidates Rs.750/-for differently abled/EBC/Women/EWS/BC and Rs.500/-for the SC/ST category candidates.
Pattern of Entrance Test: CET-B.Ed. shall be of two hours duration. candidates have to answer 120 multiple choice questions. Topic for Entrance Test are:
- General English Comprehension 15 Marks
- General Hindi 15 Marks
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning 25 Marks
- General Awareness 40 Marks
- Teaching- Learning Environment in Schools 25 Marks
Minimum Qualifying Marks for CET-B.Ed.2021
- For Candidates of Unreserved Category :35%
- For SC,ST,BC,EBC,WBC and Divyaang Category Candidates:30%